Sendra Boots 9809 Negro Biker boot with Thinsulate Insulation insulation - Black
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Linning:||Pigskin Leather & Thinsulate|
|Sole:||Frame-Sewn Rubber Sole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3,5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 29 cm|
Sendra Boots Biker Boot 9809 Blues Loren Sprinter Negro - Thinsulate Insulation- Black!
Black, wide, strong! This is not tyre advertising, these are in fact the characteristics of the ultimate biker boot. It protects, keeps you warm and looks absolutely casual - just like this biker boot from Sendra.
The Sprinter Negro Biker boot focusses on the essentials, thus becoming a unique statement. Just cool!
The welted Sendra Sprinter Negro Biker boot is made from very sturdy, thick calf's leather. The leather has been greased subsequently, creating the distinctive, matt shining look. On the inside, the boot is clad with soft pigskin. The Sendra biker boot is natural in its classic square shape and with biker buckle.
- Boot straps at the end of the leg make it easy to get it on and off. The biker buckle can not be removed.
- The rubber outer sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The BLUES last of the Sendra Biker Boots boot has a very wide fit, a so-called EE-width (wide foot shape and high instep area).
- The comfort mid-sole and partially padded insole ensure a comfortable fit.
The best thing: Warm in the winter, cool in the summer
The Biker boots have Thinsulate insulation. This lining consists of the finest microfibres that can store a lot of air molecules. This in turn increases the insulating effect - in winter the feet stay warm, in summer the interior is pleasantly cool. The Thinsulate is also water-repellent and very breathable. There is therefore always a pleasant foot climate.
Ideal for motorcycling at any time of the year.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the goods shown:
The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences between the individual items!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers require special care products.
- Welted (Goodyear Welted) boots always require a certain run-in phase!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling after a short run-in period!