Sendra Boots 8833 Negro biker boot - Black
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Leather (PULL OIL)|
|Sole:||Leather Sole with Rubber Cover Sole|
|Heel height:||ca. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 30 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||Approx. 37 cm (measured at size 42)|
|Specials:||Frame stitched (Goodyear Welt), Washed Cowhide, Rubber Protection Sole|
Sendra Boots Biker boot 8833 Blues Strong Pull Oil Negro - Black!
Ladies & men's biker boot with extra rubber protective sole.
The leg is made from a soft pigskin and the foot area with textile lining. There are no exposed seams in the finish of the whole inside. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort. The "Comfort support" is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
As upper material, the welted Sendra Boots 8833 Pull Oil Negro Biker boot has very sturdy, thick calf's leather which is very easy to clean due to greasing.
The Biker boot has a simple leather sole, which is also protected with a rubber sole.
- The biker buckle attached to the ankle is not removable.
- The slip-on aids fitted on the edge of the leg are used to get the biker boot on more easily.
- The leather outer sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
In addition, the sole has been covered again with a protective rubber sole. The BLUES last of the Sendra Boots boot has a very wide foot shape and a high instep area.
- The Sendra Boots 8833 Pull Oil Negro Negro of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height of approx. 29 cm.
- The rubberised STRONG heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the double sole is approx. 0.8 cm.
- The average calf circumference is approx 37 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-3 cm.
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots Biker boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of biker boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (PULL OIL leather) also require special care products.