Sendra Boots 8347 Teak Pyton Peanut exotic leather belt - brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Rindsleder & Pythonschlangenhaut|
|Belt width:||approx. 4 cm|
|Specials:||Die Gürtelschnalle ist auswechselbar.|
Sendra Boots Leather Belt 8347 Frisco Teak Pyton Peanut Mate - Brown!
Robust leather belt with exchangeable buckle and python skin backed cut-outs!
- Consisting of three layers of cowhide, which together have a thickness of about 5 mm. To emphasize cut-outs, they are backed with hand-painted python skin and decorated with leather straps.
- The silver-look belt buckle, which is approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.5 cm wide, can be exchanged by means of four snap fasteners. The belt loop is made of the same leather as the belt.
- In order to increase durability, the belt is lined between the two layers of leather. Additionally, the three layers of the Sendra Boot 8347 Frisco Teak Pyton Peanut Mate belt were sewn together at the edges and the edges were sealed with a special wax layer.
- Ideal with jeans and casual trousers.
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of Sendra Boots leather belts, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each leather belt is unique!
- Waxed (FRISKO-Leather) and exotic leather types (PYTON-Haut) require special care products.
- It is very natural that the scales of the python skin can easily rise through daily use!
- Due to the use of exotic materials, a certain caution is very important when using these articles.
- The length of a leather belt can, after a certain period of use, change by about 1 cm.