|Uppers:||Leather (BRITNES FLO & EVOLUTION)|
|Heel height:||ca. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 17 cm|
|Specials:||Good Year Welted, Interchangeable Biker Buckle|
|Colour:||MARRON & TANG USADO NEGRO|
Sendra Boots Biker Ankle Boot 7811 Blues Strong Britnes Flo Marron Evolution Tang Usado - Brown!
Classic ladies and men's biker ankle boot with removable buckle.
The leg is made from a soft pigskin and the heel and front foot area with a nice cow-split leather. There are no exposed seams in the finish of the inner lining. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort. The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
As upper material , the welted Sendra Boots 7811 Britnes Flo Marron Evolution Tang Usado Negro features very sturdy, waxed and oiled calf's leather. As upper material for applications at the toe of the foot and the Biker buckle, polished calf's leather has been used. A visual highlight is classic flame application and the removable Biker buckle. Putting the boots on and off is made considerably easier with the leather-covered stretch bands and the two slip-on loops. The two-layer leather outer sole has been sewn onto the outer frame. The square BLUES lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a wide fit and comfortable instep.
- The 7811 Blues Strong Britnes Flo Marron Evolution Tang Usado Negro of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height of approx. 17 cm.
- The rubberised WALK fill leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The two-layer leather sole has a thickness of approx. 0.8 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of biker ankle boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method, (Goodyear Welted) a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and polished leathers (EVOLUTION & BRITNES FLO) require special care products.
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the ankle boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the ankle boot after a short run-in period!