|Linning:||Pig Skin Leather and Cow Split Leather|
|Inside sole:||Leatehr Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3,5 cm|
|Specials:||Frame stiched (Goodyear World), stitched leather outsole, comfort midsole, 3-hole lacing, waxed cowhide leather|
|Colour:||MS 064 MARRON|
Sendra Boots Laced Shoe 7650 Cuervo Uriarte Snowbut MS 064 Bras - Brown!
Fashionable 3-hole ladies and men's Western laced shoes with elaborate decorative seams.
The inner shoe is made from soft pigskin and the heel and foot area with a nice cow-split leather. This minimises the so-called slippage.
The upper material of the welted Sendra Boots 7560 Marron Western laced shoe consists of waxed calf's leather. The special waxing makes the laced shoe feel very comfortable when worn. The classic flame applications have been omitted, the boot has instead been embroidered with brown stitching in "Tribal Design".
- The 3-hole lacing helps get the boot on and off.
- The Sendra Boots 7650 Western laced shoe has a stitched, simple leather outer sole and a rubberised leather heel.
The rubberised Uriarte heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The handmade production method of the Western laced shoes can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western shoes is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers also require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the boots after a short run-in period!