Sendra Boots 7606 Canela leather belt - brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Belt width:||approx. 4 cm|
|Specials:||Die Gürtelschnalle ist auswechselbar.|
Sendra Boots leather belt 7606 Denver Canela - brown
Sturdy leather belt with changeable belt lock and Conchas studs!
- Consisting of three layers of calf's leather, which together have a thickness of approx. 5 mm.
- The uppers have been painted in two colours, thereby creating the "used look", beige on the base, covered with brown.
- An optical highlight is the Conchas studded surrounded by decorative stitching.
- The decorative and edging seams have been retained as a contrast to the belt in beige.
- The belt buckle in old silver finish approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.5 cm wide can be replaced using four push-buttons.
- The belt loop is made of the same leather as the belt.
- To increase the durability of the belt, it has been re-lined between the two layers of leather.
- In addition, the three layers of Sendra Boots 7606 Olimpia Antracita have been sewn together at their edges and the edges sealed with a special wax coating.
Can be used ideally with jeans and slacks.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots leather belt can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each leather belt is a one-off!
- Through the processing of different materials like leather, yarn and metal, a certain amount of caution is very important in the use of these items.
- The length of a leather belt can, after a certain period of use, vary by about 1 cm.