Sendra Boots 7370 Negro Fashion Western ankle boot - black
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Heel height:||approx. 3 cm|
|Shaft height:||approx. 20 cm|
Sendra Boots Western ankle boot 7370 Negro Fashion Western ankle boot - black!
Simple Western ankle boot made of black suede
The inside has been finished with pigskin A cow split leather has been used in the heel area. There are no exposed seams in the finish of the inside of the Western boot.
Cow-split leather was used as the upper. The uppers have been roughened by fine grinding to achieve a velvet-like surface. In addition, the leather has been partly greased to highlight the USED appearance of ankle boot. At the upper end of the leg, there are 2 straps, both of which are each decorated with two decorative buttons. The leather outer sole has been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The slightly angled heel has a height of approx. 3 cm.
- The leg has a height of approx. 20 cm and comes on the inside with an approx. 21 cm long zip.
- The welted leather outer sole is about 0.8 cm thick.
- The handmade production method of the Fashion boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Fashion boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the ankle boot after a short run-in period!