Sendra Boots 7216 Siena Western Ankle Boot - Beige
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Leather (OLIMPIA LAVADO)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 4.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca.15 cm|
|Specials:||Welted (Goodyear Welt), Zipper, Comfort Midsole, Washed Cowhide|
Sendra Boots Western Ankle Boot 7216 Javi Luca Olimpia Siena Lavado - Beige!
Fashionable ladies and men's Western ankle boot with Tribal decorative trims.
The whole inside has been finished with soft pigskin.
There are no exposed seams in the finish of the inner lining. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
As upper material , the welted Sendra Boots 7216 Olimpia Siena Lavado Western ankle boot features sturdy, waxed , washed calf's leather. The special washing of the outer material gives each ankle boot a slightly shiny appearance.
- The single-layer leather sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- To help get them on and off, an approx. 14 cm long internal zip has been incorporated.
- The pointed JAVI-lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep width.
- The rubberised LUCA fill leather heel has a height of approx. 4.5 cm.
- The leather sole of the Sendra Boots 7216 Javi Luca Olimpia Siena Lavado has a thickness of approx. 0.6 cm.
- The ankle boot has a leg height of approx. 15 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the boots shown:
The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots ankle boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and washed leathers (OLIMPIA) require special care products.
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the ankle boot after a short run-in period!