|Uppers:||Leather (PULL OIL & SPRINTER)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 31|
|Shaft circumference:||Ca. 37 cm (Measured at size 41)|
|Specials:||Framed Stiched (Goodyear World), Comfort Midsole (Comfort Plata), Full Leather Rubber Heel|
Sendra Boots Biker boot 4980 Strong Strong Pull Oil Negro Sprinter Negro - Black!
Classic ladies and men's biker boot made with flame applications.
The leg is made from a soft pigskin and the whole foot area with a pleasant suede. The long seams on the leg have been topstitched with leather. To increase the wearing comfort, the insole at the heel area is again slightly padded.
As upper material, the welted Sendra Boots 4980 Pull Oil Negro Sprinter Negro Biker boot has very sturdy, thick calf's leather which is very easy to clean due to greasing. A flame application is worked into the foot tip.
- The biker buckle can not be removed.
- The two-layer leather sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- Two slip-on aids (boot straps) have been incorporated to make them easy to get on.
- The square STRONG lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a wide fit and comfortable instep width.
- The rubberised STRONG fill leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The two-layer leather sole of the Sendra Boots 4980 Strong Pull Oil Negro Sprinter Negro has a thickness of approx. 1 cm.
- The approx 31 cm high leg has a calf circumference of approx. 36 cm, but may be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of biker boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and oiled leathers(PULL OIL & SPRINTER) also require special care products.
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling after a short run-in period!