Sendra Boots 2976 Negro Engineer ankle boot with no steel toecap- Black
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Inside sole:||Leathre Insole|
|Heel height:||3,5 cm|
|Shaft height:||14 cm|
|Specials:||Frame Stitched (GOODYEAR WELT), Oil Resistant Rubber Outsole|
Sendra Boots Engineer ankle boot 2976 Carol Pete Matebox Negro - Black!
Classic ladies & men's engineer boot with steel toecap!
- The leg has not been lined.
- The heel and foot area is finished with cow split leather.
- There are no exposed seams in the finish of the whole inside lining.
- The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
- The "Comfort support" is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
- Waxed, very robust calf's leather has been used as the upper for the welted Sendra Boots 2976 Matebox Negro Despite its sturdiness, the boot has a very soft touch.
- An aid has been incorporated on the edge to make them easy to get on.
- The two leather buckles serve as fashion accessories, but can also easily be changed if necessary.
- The approx. 1 cm thick oil-resistant rubber sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The round "CAROL" last of the Sendra Boots has a normal fit and comes in the size indicated.
- The ankle boot also has a normal instep.
- The 2976 Carol Pete Matebox Negro has a leg height of approx. 14 cm.
- The rubberised"PETE" leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of engineer ankle boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (MATEBOX leather) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!