Sendra Boots 17324 Negro Grasa Men's Lace-up Boots - brown
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Real Leather (SECOND HAND & CUERO)|
|Inside sole:||Leather INsole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 16 cm|
|Specials:||Frame stitched (GOODYEAR WELT), 7-hole lacing, padded ankle support|
Sendra Boots Men's Lace-up Boots 17324 Lighting Furlan Second Hand Negro Cuero Grasa - Brown
Fashionable men's fashion 7-hole lace-up boots. Handmade in Spain.
- The upper part of the bootleg is finished with soft leather and the front part of the foot with a pleasant textile lining.
- The use of a comfort liner and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The comfort insert is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outsole and gives the boot great flexibility.
- The welted 17324 Negro Grasa laced boot has a waxed and washed cowhide leather upper.
- The rubber outsole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The 7-hole lacing makes getting in and out much easier.
- The round LIGHTING lasts of the Sendra Boots brand have a wide fit.
- The instep width can be individually adjusted with the lacing.
- The rubberized FURLAN LOREN full leather rubber covered heel has a height of ca. 3.5 cm.
- The leather outsole with protective rubber sole has a thickness of ca. 0.8 cm.
- The upper height is ca. 16 cm.
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handcrafted manufacturing process of Sendra Boots products, there may be differences in colour or workmanship compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS laced boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (SECOND HAND & CUERO) also require special care products.
- Handmade and welted (GOODYEAR WELT) shoes always require a certain breaking-in period to maintain a perfect fit.