Sendra Boots 16084 Second Hand Negro Marron Engineer Boots - brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Real Leather (SECOND HAND)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 4 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 40 cm (measured to the sie 39)|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 42 cm|
|Specials:||Frame Stitched (GOODYEAR WELT), Sewn Rubber Sole, Flexible COMFORT Midsole|
Sendra Boots Ladies Engineer Boots 16084 Chiquita 28 Picasso Second Hand Negro Marron - Brown!
Rugged Ladies Engineering Boot.
- The shaft and the heel area are finished with a very pleasant pigskin leather and the foot area is finished with a cow split leather. No exposed seams are created during the processing of the entire lining. The wearing comfort is considerably increased by the use of a comfort intermediate insert and the partially padded insole.
- The comfort insole is located between the insole (insole) and the outsole and gives the boot a great flexibility.
- The welted Sendra Boots 16084 Chiquita 28 Picasso Second Hand Negro Marron Engineerstiefel has as upper material a very robust, thick cowhide leather which is also very easy to clean due to the greasing.
- The biker buckle attached to the ankle area is not removable.
- The oil-resistant rubber outsole is sewn to the outer frame.
- The round CHIQUITA-ledge of the Sendra Boots boots have a comfortable fit (medium foot shape and normal instep height).
- The Biker Boot 16084 Chiquita 28 Picasso Second Hand Negro Marron of the brand Sendra Boots has a shaft height of approx. 40 cm.
- The rubberized 28 PICASO full leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is approx. 1 cm.
Deviation from the boot shown:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Sendra Boots products, differences in colour or design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small running-in phase is to be considered!
- Waxed leathers (EVOLUTION) also require special care products.