Sendra Boots 12987 Moro Ladies Boots - brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Real Leather (OLD MARTENS)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 6 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 42 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 41 cm (measured to size 39)|
|Specials:||Welted (GOODYEAR WELT), leather outsole, rubberised full leather heel|
Sendra Boots Ladies Boots 12987 Toledo Ilona Old Martens Testa Moro
Fashionable ladies fashion boots in classic riding boot style.
- The entire interior is finished with a soft leather. No exposed seams are created during the processing of the entire inner lining.
- The use of a comfort insole and the partially padded insole considerably increases the wearing comfort.
- The comfort insole is located between the insole and the outsole. The use of the comfort insole gives the boot great flexibility.
- The welted Sendra Boots 12987 Old Martens Testa Moro fashion boot has a thick, waxed cowhide leather upper.
- The shaft is cut straight.
- The entry aids in the shaft make it easier to get into the boots.
- The two-layer leather outsole is stitched to the outer frame.
- The TOLEDO last of the Sendra Boots leather boots have a comfortable fit and instep height.
- The 12987 Toledo Ilona Plus Old Martens Testa Moro fashion boot from the Sendra Boots brand has a shaft height of approximately 42 cm.
- The rubberised full leather heel has a height of approx. 6 cm.
- The boot has a shaft circumference of approx. 41 cm. However, this can be extended or reduced by approx. 1-2 cm, depending on the shoe size.
Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Sendra Boots, differences in colour or design may occur compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (OLD MARTENS) require special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT), a small break-in period must always be observed!
- The Sendra Boots company advises that for daily use, the boots should possibly be soled with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
- The soling of the boots should always be done after a break-in period.