Sendra Boots 11723 Salvaje Negro Womens Leather Boot - black
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Linning:||Leather & Textile|
|Sole:||Leather Sole With Light Rubber Protection Sole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 41 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||Approx. 40 cm (measured at size 38)|
|Specials:||Welted (GOODYEAR WELT), Two-Ply Leather Outsole, Rubber Full Leather Heel|
Sendra Boots Women´s Boot 11723 Chiquita Alza Bermack Dublin Salvaje Negro
Fashionable ladies fashion boots in classic riding boot style.
The entire interior is finished with soft leather. Only at the foot area a textile lining was used. No exposed seams are produced when processing the entire lining.
The use of a comfort insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase wearing comfort.
The comfort insole is located between the insole and the outsole. The use of the comfort insole gives the boot a great flexibility.
The Sendra 11723 Salvaje Negro Fashion welted boots have a waxed cowhide upper.
The special finish gives each boot its own look.
The approx. 37 cm long backside zipper (zipper on the back) facilitates entry and exit.
The two-layer leather outsole has been sewn to the outer frame.
The CHIQUITA ALZA ledges of Sendra Boots leather boots have a comfortable fit and tension height.
- The fashion boot 11723 Chiquita Alza Bermack Dublin Salvaje Negro of the brand Sendra Boots has a height of approx. 41 cm.
- The rubberized full leather heel has a height of approx. 3 cm.
- The boot has a circumference of approx. 40 cm. Depending on the shoe size, however, this can increase or decrease by approx. 1-2 cm.
- Due to the handmade production method of the Sendra boots, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the pictured examples!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (SALVAJE) require special care products.
- With the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELT) a small running-in phase must always be observed!
- Sendra Boots recommends soling the boots with a protective leather or rubber cover sole for daily use.
- The soling of the boots should always only be carried out after a running-in phase.