Sendra Boots 10615 TOM Negro Men's Chelsea Boots - black
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Real Leather (BOX BRAS)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Last:||Echt Leren (BOX BRAS)|
|Heel height:||ca. 3 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 12 cm|
|Specials:||Frame Stiched (GOODYEAR WELT)|
Sendra Boots Men's Chelsea 10615 TOM CUNA Box Brass Negro
Classic Men's Chelsea boots for every day.
- The entire interior is finished with leather.
- No exposed seams are created during the processing of the inner lining. The use of a comfort insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The comfort insole is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outsole and gives the boot, after a certain break-in period, a great flexibility.
- A roughened cowhide leather was used as the upper material of the welted Sendra Boots 10615 ankle boot.
- To make it easier to get in, two entry tabs and, for the Chelsea boots, stetch straps have been incorporated.
- The single-layer rubber sole is stitched to the outer frame.
- The oval TOM lasts from the Sendra Boots brand have a very comfortable, wide fit and normal instep height.
- The Sendra ankle boot 10615 TOM CUNA Box Bras Negro has a shaft height of approx. 12 cm.
- The rubberised CUNA full leather heel has a height of approx. 3 cm.
- The thickness of the outsole is approx. 0.8 cm.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations from the pictured item:
- Due to the handmade manufacturing method of Sendra Boots products, there may be differences in colour and finish between individual items!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS boots and ankle boots is unique!
- Certain types of leather (BOX BRAS) require special care products.
- Welted (GOODYEAR WELT) boots always need a certain break-in period!