Sendra Boots 10604M Tang men's lace-up boots with merino fur lining - brow
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Echt Leren (EVOLUTION)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole with Merino Wool|
|Sole:||Leather sole with rubber protection sole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 13 cm|
|Specials:||Genuine merino fur lining, 6-hole lacing, frame stitched (Goodyear World), stitched leather outsole with rubber sole, 6-hole lacing, COMFORT FLEX midsole|
|Colour:||TANG USADO MARRON|
Sendra Boots Men's Lace-up Boots 10604M Milles Redwing Picaso Evolution Tang Usado Marron Merino - Brown.
Fashionable men's fashion 6-hole laced boots with lambskin lining.
- The complete interior was equipped with a merino fur. Only the inner sole is not lined. An insole with lambskin is included extra.
- The use of a comfort intermediate insole (COMFORT FLEX) and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The comfort insole is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outsole and gives the boot great flexibility.
- The welted Sendra Boots 10604M Waxy Cotto Usado Marron Bandalasi Merino Chukka Boot has a waxed cowhide leather upper.
- The leather outsole with rubber outsole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- Getting in and out is made much easier with the 6-hole lacing (4x eyelets & 2 hooks).
- The round MILLES lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a narrow fit.
- The instep width is individually adjustable by the lacing.
- The rubberized REDWING PICASO full leather heel has a height of ca. 3 cm.
- The leather outsole with rubber sole has a thickness of ca. 0.8 cm.
- The boots have an upper height of ca. 13 cm.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted manufacturing process of Sendra Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS laced boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (EVOLUTION) also require special care products.