Mayura Boots lather belt MB338 Vacuno Castana - Brown!
Classic Leather belt made of calf's leather with Concho studs!
- The 3-layer finished Sancho Boots MB38 Vacuno Castana leather belt has a thickness of approx. 0.6 cm and a width of approx. 4 cm.
- Very sturdy calf's leather was used as the base material. The belt has been trimmed with leather cords and Concho studs.
- The belt loop featuring stocked the Mayura logo, about 2.3 cm wide, has also been made from python skin.
- In order to increase the service life, the two layers have again been lined with leather and additionally sewn with seams on the edge.
- The belt buckle in old silver finish approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.3 cm wide can be replaced using four push-buttons.
- The die-cast zinc buckle has been made 100% from a ZAMAK- material (zinc, aluminium, magnesium, copper).
The leather belt MB338 Vacuno Castana is excellently suitable for jeans and slacks.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Mayura Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each Mayura Boots leather belt is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (VACUNO) also require special care products.
- The length of a leather belt can, after a certain period of use, vary by about 1 cm.