Mayura Boots 1952 Dead FAshion Western Boots - black
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Linning:||Cow Split Leather|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 8 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 25 cm|
|Specials:||Frame-sewn (GOODYEAR WELT), 3/4´st sewn leather sole, waxed and brushed cowhide leather, two-ply leather outsole|
Mayura Boots Ladies Boots 1952 Texano STBU Negro - Black.
Top fashionable Ladies Western Boots with gathered bootleg and feminine funnel heel.
The shaft area was equipped with a soft pigskin leather and the foot area with a cow split leather. The use of a comfort insert and the partially padded insole considerably increases the wearing comfort.
The welted Mayura Boots 1952 Texano STBU Negro has a robust, brushed and waxed cowhide leather upper. The special brushing (BRASH) gives each boot its own individual look.
Two boot straps have been integrated to make it easier to get started.
The single layer leather sole is completely sewn to the outer frame.
The pointed Mayura Boots H-shaped lasts have a comfortable fit and normal instep heights.
- The cowboy boot 1952 Texano STBU Negro of the brand Mayura Boots has a shaft height of approx. 25 cm.
- The rubberized full leather funnel heel has a height of approx. 8 cm.
- The shaft circumference is approx. 35 cm, can increase or decrease depending upon shoe size by approx. 1-2 cm.
- The thickness of the single-layer leather sole is approx. 0.4 cm.
Important hints and tips:
Deviations to the illustrated boots:
Due to the handcrafted production method of the Mayura Boots products, differences in colour or design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
Each pair of Mayura Boots Western Boots is unique!
With the welted manufacturing method (Goodyear Welted) always a small running-in phase is to be considered!
Waxed and brushed leather types (STBU) also require special care products.
The company Mayura Boots advises to sole the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber for daily use.
Always allow the soling of the boots to be applied after the break-in phase!