|Style No.:||97080 WATKINS CE|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (FULL GREAIN LEATHER)|
|Heel height:||1 INCH (ca. 2.5 cm)|
|Shaft height:||4.75 INCH (ca. 12 cm)|
|Specials:||CE tested according to EN ISO 13634:2017, cemented (CEMENT CONSTRUCTION), replaceable insole|
Harley Davidson Mens Laced Shoes D97080 WATKINS CE Black - Black.
Sporty men's motorcycle lace-up shoes with 7-hole lacing
- The complete interior is equipped with breathable mesh lining.
- The lace-up shoe has a footbed with a replaceable insole that cushions the step and shock.
The boots are CE certified according to DIN standard EU ISO 13634-2017.
The motorcycle boots are designed to protect the feet, preferably the ankles and also a part of the shin to a certain degree in case of an accident. They do not impair the control of the motorcycle or the operation of the foot levers.
The EN ISO 13634-2005 standard specifies basic requirements.
The European standard includes two levels of protection:
Performance level 1 - minimum level/ the laced boots provide protection in the event of an accident and optimum comfort.
Performance level 2 - Higher performance level/ the laced boots offer protection in the event of an accident and optimum comfort with a higher weight.
The D97080 WATKINS CE has the following performance levels:
FO - Oil resistant outsole: Performance level 1
B - Permeable to moisture: power level 1
- The cemented lace-up shoe D97080 WATKINS CE from the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Collection is made of cowhide (FULL GRAIN LEATHER).
- The 7 hole lacing makes it easy to get in and out.
- The special rubber compound of the outsole reduces the drive.
- The Harley Davidson WATKINS CE has a wide fit (WIDE LARGE)
- The lace-up shoe has an outsole thickness of approx. 1.5 cm and an upper height of 4.75 INCH (approx. 12 cm).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted manufacturing process of Harley Davidson products, there may be differences in colour or design from the examples shown.
- Each pair of HARLEY-DAVIDSON lace-up shoes is unique.
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN LEATHER) also require special care products.
- With the cemented production method (CEMENT CONSTRUCTION) a small break-in phase must always be observed.