|Style No.:||D95194 BOOKER|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (FULL GRAIN LEATHER)|
|Inside sole:||Synthetic (NON Exchangeable)|
|Heel height:||1.25 INCH (ca. 3.2 cm)|
|Shaft height:||8.25 INCH (ca. 21 cm)|
|Specials:||Frame-Stiched (GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION), INSIDE-ZIPER (Zipper)|
Harley Davidson Men's Engineer Boots D95194 BOOKER Black - Black.
Fashionable men's boot with cushioning insole and inner zipper.
- The complete interior is finished with a breathable Soft Mesh lining.
- The shock absorbing insole is inexchangeable.
- The cemented Harley-Davidson BOOKER Black boot is made of a very durable waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN LEATHER).
- The rubber outsole is oil-resistant and can also be subsequently soled.
- The abrasion of the soles is reduced by the processing of special types of rubber.
- To make it easier to get in, an approx. 19 cm long inner zipper has been incorporated.
- By the special manufacturing method the laced boot has a low weight.
- The Harley-Davidson Engineer Ankle Boot D95194 BOOKER Black has a shaft height of 8.25 inches (approx. 21 cm).
- The outsole has a thickness of approx. 1.2 cm.
- The heel has a height of 1.25 inches (approx. 3.2 cm).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Harley-Davidson boots, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of HARLEY-DAVIDSON boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the frame-sewn manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION), a small running-in phase must always be observed!