|Style No.:||D93511 RICHTON|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (FULL GRAIN LEATHER)|
|Inside sole:||Synthetic (Interchangeable)|
|Sole:||Rubbersole with Lightweight EVA Midsole|
|Heel height:||1.25 INCH (ca. 3.2 cm)|
|Shaft height:||8 INCH (20.5 cm)|
|Specials:||Frame-stiched (GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION), INSIDE-ZIPER (zipper), interchangeable insole|
Harley Davidson Men's Engineer Boots D93511 RICHTON Black - Black.
Fashionable men's boot with cushioning insole and inner zipper.
- The complete interior is finished with a breathable soft mesh lining.
- The shock-absorbing insole is replaceable.
- The cemented Harley-Davidson RICHTON Black boot is made of very durable waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN LEATHER).
- The rubber outsole is oil-resistant and can also be subsequently soled.
- The abrasion of the soles is reduced by the processing of special types of rubber.
- To make it easier to get in, an approx. 19 cm long inner zipper has been incorporated.
- By the special manufacturing method the laced boot has a low weight.
- The Harley-Davidson Engineer Ankle Boot D93511 RICHTON Black has a shaft height of 8 inches (approx. 20.5 cm).
- The outsole has a thickness of approx. 1.5 cm.
- The heel has a height of 1.25 inches (approx. 3.2 cm).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Harley-Davidson boots, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of HARLEY-DAVIDSON boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the frame-sewn manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION), a small running-in phase must always be observed!