|Style No.:||D93491 RAMBERT|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (FULL GRAIN LEATHER)|
|Inside sole:||Synthetic (Interchangeable)|
|Sole:||Rubbersole with LIGHTWEIGHT EVA Midsole|
|Heel height:||1.25 INCH (3.2 cm)|
|Shaft height:||7 INCH (ca. 18 cm)|
|Specials:||Cemented (CEMENT CONSTRUCTION), INSIDE-ZIPER (zipper), interchangeable insole|
Harley-Davidson Mens Biker Bootee D93491 RAMBERT Black - Black.
Fashionable men's ankle boot with cushioning insole and an inner zipper.
- The complete interior is made of a breathable Soft Mesh lining.
- The shock-absorbing insole is replaceable.
- The cemented Harley-Davidson RAMBERT Black boot is made of very durable waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN LEATHER).
- The rubber outsole is oil-resistant and can also be subsequently soled.
- The abrasion of the soles is reduced by the processing of special types of rubber.
- In order to make it easier to get in, an approx. 16 cm long inner zipper has been incorporated.
- Due to the special manufacturing method the laced boot has a low weight.
- The Harley-Davidson Engineer Ankle Boot D93491 RAMBERT Black has a shaft height of 7 inches (approx. 18 cm).
- The outsole has a thickness of approx. 1 cm.
- The heel has a height of 1.25 inches (approx. 3.2 cm).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Harley-Davidson boots, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of HARLEY-DAVIDSON boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the cemented manufacturing method (CEMENT CONSTRUCTION), a small running-in phase must always be observed!