FB Fashion Boots BU2001 Negro biker boot - black
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Brand:||FB FASHION BOOTS|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (INTER)|
|Inside sole:||Leathger Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 29 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 37 cm|
|Specials:||Welted (GOODYEAR WORLD), rubber outsole|
FB Fashion Boots Unisex Biker Boot BU2001 JB-FOUR Inter Negro
Classic ladies and men's biker boot with rubber sole.
- The shaft has been finished with a pigskin.
- The foot area is finished with a cow split leather.
- The inner shaft seams were additionally overstitched with a strip of leather.
- The use of a comfort insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort. The, comfort insole located between the insole (inner sole) and the outsole gives the boot great flexibility.
- The welted Fashion Boots BU2001 Inter Negro biker boot has a robust, waxed and oiled cowhide leather upper. The pull effect is very pronounced due to the oiling.
- The biker buckle attached to the ankle area is not removable.
- Two boot straps have been incorporated to make it easier to get into the boot.
- The rubber sole is sewn to the outer frame.
- The square JB lasts of the FB Fashion Boots brand have a comfortable fit and normal instep heights. The shaft has a relatively narrow cut.
- The BU2001 JB-FOUR Inter Negro from the Sendra Boots brand has a shaft height of approx. 29 cm.
- The slightly slanted, rubberised FOUR heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The shaft circumference is approx. 37 cm, can be extended or reduced by approx. 1-2 cm depending on the shoe size.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is approx. 0.7 cm.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations from the pictured boot:
- Due to the handmade manufacturing method of the Fashion Boots products, differences in colour or also in execution, to the pictured examples, may occur!
- Each pair of Fashion Boots biker boots is unique!
- With the welted (GOODYEAR WELT) manufacturing method, a small running-in period must always be taken into account!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (INTER) also require special care products.