FB Fashion Boots BLUES HIGH Pull Negro Biker Boots - black
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Brand:||FB FASHION BOOTS|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (PULL OIL)|
|Inside sole:||Leather insole with light padding|
|Heel height:||ca. 3.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 29 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 37 cm (measured to the size 42)|
|Specials:||Frame stitched (Goodyear World), sewn leather sole, COMFORT PLATA flexible between-sole|
FB Fashion Boots Biker Boots 1698 Blues Strong Pull Oil Negro - Black.
Classic ladies & men biker boots with leather sole. Handmade in Spain.
- The complete interior is finished with real leather. During the processing of the entire interior lining no exposed seams develop. The wearing comfort is considerably increased by the use of a comfort intermediate insert and the partially padded insole. The comfort insole is located between the insole (insole) and the outsole and gives the boot a great flexibility.
- The welted FB Fashion Boots BLUES HIGH Pull Oil Negro biker boots have a very robust, thick cowhide upper which is also very easy to care for because of the greasing.
- The biker boot has a simple leather sole.
- The biker buckle in the ankle area is not removable.
- To make it easier to get on, two pull strpas have been incorporated.
- The leather sole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The BLUES last has a very wide foot shape and a comfortable instep area.
- The biker boot FB Fashion Boots BLUES HIGH Pull Oil Negro has a shaft height of approx. 29 cm.
- The rubberized STRONG heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the leather sole is approx. 0.8 cm.
- The average upper circumference is approx. 37 cm (can increase or decrease by approx. 1-3 cm depending on shoe size).
- Due to the handmade production method of the FB Fashion Boots biker boots, differences in colour or design can occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of FB FASHION BOOTS biker boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small running-in phase is to be considered!
- Waxed leather types (PULL OIL) also require special care products.