|Brand:||FB FASHION BOOTS|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (NOCHE)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 29 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 37 cm (measured to the size 42)|
|Specials:||Frame stitched (GOODYEAR WELT), rubber outsole|
|Colour:||NOCHE USADO MARRON|
FB Fashion Boots Biker Boots BU2001 JB-FOUR Afelpado Noche Usado Marron - Brown!
Classic biker boots for men and women with rubber sole.
- The upper was equipped with a pigskin. The foot area is again finished with cow split leather. The inner seams of the bootleg are additionally sewn over with a strip of leather. The use of a comfort intermediate insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort. The comfort insole between the insole and the outsole gives the boot a great flexibility.
- The welted Fashion Boots BU2001 Afelpado Noche Usado Marron biker boot has a roughened cowhide leather upper.
- By the special brushing (USADO) each boot gets its very individual USED_optics.
- The biker buckle attached to the ankle area is not removable.
- Two boot straps have been incorporated to make it easier to get in.
- The rubber sole is sewn to the outer frame.
- The square JB-lasts of the brand Fashion Boots have a comfortable fit and normal instep heights.
- The shaft is relatively tightly cut.
- The biker boot BU2001 Afelpado Noche Usado Marron of the brand Fashion Boots has a shaft height of ca. 29 cm.
- The slightly slanted, rubberized FOUR heel has a height of ca. 3.5 cm.
- The upper circumference is ca. 37 cm, can be extended or reduced by ca. 1-2 cm depending on shoe size.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is ca. 0.7 cm.
Important notes and tips:
- Deviations from the boots shown:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Fashion Boots, there can be differences in colour or design compared to the pictured boots!
- Each pair of FASHION BOOTS biker boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (Goodyear Welted) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!
- Roughened leather types (AFELPADO) also require special care products.