Primeboots 41304 MAIDENSHEAD Black Chelseaboot - black
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Style No.:||41304 MAIDENSHEAD|
|Uppers:||Real leather (ARIZONA)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 15 cm|
|Specials:||Frame Stiched (Goodyear Welt) Construction, oilresistnet rubber sole, flexible zwischensohle|
Primeboots Men's Chelsea Boots 41304 MAIDENSHEAD Arizona Black - Black!
Classic men's and women's Chelsea Boots for every day.
- The complete interior is finished with a butter soft leather.
- No exposed seams are created when the lining is processed. The use of a comfort intermediate insert and the partially padded insole considerably increases the wearing comfort.
- The comfort insole is located between the insole (insole) and the outsole and gives the boot, after a certain run-in phase, a great flexibility.
- The upper material of the welted Fashion Boots 41304 ankle boot is roughened cowhide leather.
- In order to make it easier to get in, two entry flaps and, for the Chelsea boots, the usual tapes have been incorporated.
- The straps are covered with leather.
- The single layer rubber sole is sewn to the outer frame.
- The oval 41304 Fashion Boots lasts have a very comfortable, wide fit and a normal instep height.
- The Fashion Boots ankle boot 41304 MAIDENSHEAD Arizona Black has a shaft height of approx. 15 cm.
- The rubberized 41304 full leather heel has a height of approx. 3 cm.
- The thickness of the two-layer outsole is approx. 0.8 cm.
Important hints and tips:
Deviations from the goods shown:
Due to the handmade production method of the Fashion Boots products, there may be differences in colour and design between the individual articles!
- Each pair of FASHION BOOTS boots and ankle boots is unique!
- Roughened and brushed leather types (BRONX LIGHT) require special care products.
- Frame-sewn (GOODYEAR WELT) boots always need a certain running-in phase!
- The company Fashion Boots advises you to wear the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber if you use them on a daily basis!
- The soling should always be done after a running-in phase!