FB Fashion Boots MONTANA Tang Biker Ankle Boot with Thinsulate - brown
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Brand:||FB FASHION BOOTS|
|Uppers:||Real Leather (MAD DOG)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 2.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 22 cm|
|Specials:||Frame stitched (GOODYEAR WELTED), Thinsulate membrane, zipper, replaceable insole|
Fashion Boots Men's Lace-up Boots 16722T Lighting Montana Mad Dog Tang - Brown.
Functional men's biker boots with inner zipper - robust, strong and weather-tanned.
The boot is suitable for all weather conditions. Whether cold or warm - inside there is always a pleasant foot climate.
Air molecules are trapped and stored in the special fabric of the Thinsulate™ insulation. The more air is stored in the microfiber structure of the Thinsulate membrane, the better the insulation. The fibers of Thinsulate insulation are much finer than other fibers (leather, textile, synthetic), so they can store many more air molecules and provide much better insulation.
The heat generated by the feet is isolated inside the footwear. The humidity thus created is deliberately removed from the inside of the shoe, so that no temperature drop can occur. In addition, "Thinsulate Insulation" is breathable and moisture repellent.
- The FB Fashion Boots MONTANA boots were made of a very durable cowhide leather (MAD DOG).
- The rubber outsole is oil resistant
- To make the entry easier, the 8 (5 holes & 3 eyelets) lacing, in addition, an approx. 21 cm long inside zipper was incorporated.
- The FB Fashion Boots MONTANA has a shaft height of approx. 22 cm.
- The outsole has a thickness of ca. 1 cm.
- The heel has a height of ca. 2.5 cm.
Important hints and tips:
Due to the handmade production method of the Sendra Boots, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of FB FASHION BOOTS biker boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (MAD DOG) also require special care products.
- Frame-sewn (GOODYEAR WELTED) boots always need a certain break-in phase!