Twisted X Boots Western riding boot 1716 Men's Barn Burner - MBB0002- Brown Blue!
Classic Farm & Ranch men's boots, coupled with the convenience of a sports shoe, of the brand Twisted X.
The boot is equipped with an anti-bacterial comfort insole that is also washable, of course. The boot is made in light construction and comes with a two-row stitching on the outer plastic trim. The outer sole and the heel are made of an Original Country Road Crepe rubber sole. It has a round shape that is also known as Round Toe. To obtain pleasant wearing comfort, the leg and foot interior has been fully equipped with a slightly padded but breathable synthetic lining.
The western boot is made in the foot area from a brushed and waxed nubuk leather in the colour Saddle (brown) with classic boots embroidery. The so-called saddle from the same leather and fitted on the instep of the boot. The leg is made of a waxed blue smooth leather, which has also been refined with 4 coloured decorative stitching.
- The boot of the brand Twisted X usually has a leg height of 11 inches, corresponding to 28 cm.
- The height of the heel is approx. 4 cm and the outer sole thickness approx. 1.2 cm.
- The width "M" of the boot of the brand Twisted X has a comfortable "normal" shape.
- The handmade production method of the Western riding boot can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western riding boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Oiled leathers do not require any special care products.
- The boots come in approx. one shoe size smaller.
The spurs and spur straps depicted are not included and can be purchased as an accessory from Stegmann Saddlery.