Sendra Boots Engineer Boot 9852 Steel Loren Mad Dog Tang - Thinsulate Insulation- Brown!
When you are a mover and shaker, some things have to last. The right boot - comfortable, durable and timelessly beautiful - is the true companion for people who go their own way.
The Iron Loren Mad Dog Tang Engineer Boot is just such a boot. The successful combination of classic design, fine materials and quality workmanship make this boot what its owner already is: unique!
The Iron Loren Mad Dog Tang Engineer boot just a genuine Sendra Boot!
The welted Sendra Engineer boot with round last and steel toecap is made of thick brown, very sturdy but flexible leather that beautifully adapts to the foot and leg.
The special "finish (here: oiling) gives the boot its individual and striking look.
The ankle and the leg end are shaped by adjustable leather straps with metal buckles in brass finish.
- On the inside, the boot is lined with comfortable, soft pigskin and in the foot area lined with cow split leather.
- Care has been taken in the finish of the whole inner lining to ensure there are no exposed seams.
- The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
- The leather outer sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The round IRON last of the Sendra Boots has a normal fit and a normal instep.
- The whole boot has "Thinsulate Insulation" insulation. The operating principle of the insulation is that air molecules can be trapped and stored in this particular tissue.
- The more air that is stored in the micro-fibre structure of Thinsulate membrane, the higher the insulation value of the footwear.
- The fibres of the Thinsulate insulation are far finer than other fibres (leather, textile, synthetic), so these can store many more air molecules and provide significantly better insulation.
- The heat that is generated by the feet, is insulated inside the footwear.
- The resulting humidity is deliberately removed from the interior of the shoe, so that no temperature drop may occur.
- In addition, the "Thinsulate insulation" is breathable and moisture repellent.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the goods shown:
The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences between the individual items!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots is a one-off!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (MAD DOG) also require special care products.
- Welted (Goodyear Welted) boots always require a certain run-in phase!