Sendra Boots Men Western Boots 9669 Cuervo Mick Florentic Negro Florentic Rojo - Black Red.
Fashionable men's Western Boots in Vintage Look.
- The shaft area is finished with a soft pigskin leather and the heel and foot area with a pleasant cow split leather. The use of a comfort intermediate insert and the partially padded insole considerably increases wearing comfort. The comfort insole is located between the insole (insole) and the outsole and gives the boot great flexibility.
- The upper material of the welted Sendra Boots 9669 Western boot is a polished cowhide leather (FLORENTIC).
- Due to the special processing of the two coloured lacquers and the subsequent fire treatment, each boot gets an individual look.
- To make it easier to put on the boots, two entry aids have been attached to the bootleg.
- Matching the boot, the approx. 0.8 cm thick leather sole and the rubberized leather heel were matched in colour to the boot.
- The pointed CUERVO last has a wide fit and a comfortable
- Clamping height.
- The shaft, on the other hand, has a relatively narrow cut.
- The Sendra boots have a shaft height of approx. 33 cm.
- The rubberized MICK full leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The boots have a shaft circumference of approx. 37 cm. Depending on the shoe size, this can be extended or reduced by approx. 1-2 cm.
Important hints and tips:
Due to the handcrafted production method of the Sendra Boots boots, differences in colour or technical design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS boots is unique!
- Polished and specially treated leather types (FLORENTIC leather) require special care products.
- With the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELTED), a small running-in phase must always be observed!
- The company Sendra Boots advises you to wear the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber if you use them daily.
- The soling should always be applied after the running-in phase!