Sendra Boots Western boot 9669 Cuervo West Floter Tang Borron Marron Barbados Camello - Brown!
Fashionable men's Western boot in Vintage Look
The leg is made from a soft pigskin and the heel and foot area with a nice cow-split leather. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort. The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
The upper of the welted Sendra Boots 9669 Cuervo West Marron Barbados Camello Western boot consists of a colour-coated cow split leather.
The special processing of the two-coloured paint and the subsequent fire treatment give each boot its individual look.
To achieve a very good optical contrast with the vintage look, a smooth leather was processed for flame application.
- Two slip-on aids have been incorporated to facilitate getting the boot on and off. In keeping with the boot, the approx. 0.4 cm thick leather outer sole and rubberised leather heel have been adapted to the boot colour.
- To achieve a suitable used look, the edges of the outer sole and the leather heel have been subsequently sanded again and stained with a talc layer.
- The talc layer may also be located at points on the outer leather in the area of the outer frame.
The pointed CUERVO last of the company Sendra Boots has a comfortable fit and a normal instep. The leg on the other hand is cut relatively narrow.
- The Sendra boot has a relatively tight leg with a leg height of approx. 33 cm.
- The rubberised WEST full leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 36 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western boots is a one-off!
- Broken and specially treated leathers (BARBADOS-leather) require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Re-soling should however always be done after a run-in period!