Sendra Boots fashion Ankle Boot 9491 Lighting-C Roel40 Picaso Evolution Tang Usado Negro - Brown!
Classic men's Ankle Boots made of internal zip.
The whole inside has been finished with soft pigskin Textile lining has only been used in the front foot area. There are no exposed seams in the finish of the inner lining. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort. The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
- As the upper material for the welted Sendra Boots 9491 Evolution Tang Usado Negro ankle boot, a sturdy, waxed calf's leather has been used.
- The heavy waxing gives each ankle boot its individual look.
- To help get them on and off, an approx. 17 cm long internal zip has been incorporated.
- The single-layer leather sole has a rubber protective sole with tractor profile.
The leather sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame. The round LIGHTING lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep height.
- The 9491 Lighting-C Roel40 Picaso Evolution Tang Usado Negro ankle boot of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height of approx. 19 cm.
- The rubberised ROEL40 leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the two-layer outer sole is approx. 8 mm
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western ankle boots is a one-off!
- Heavily waxed leathers (EVOLUTION-leather) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!