Sendra Boots Western boot 9396 Mezcal-C Mezcal Florentic Negro Florentic Rojo - Black red!
Classic men's ankle boot made of calf's leather in antique gloss look
The whole inside has been finished with soft pigskin. To increase the wearing comfort, the insole in the heel area is slightly padded.
The upper material of the welted Sendra Boots 9396 Florentic Negro Florentic Rojo Western ankle boot consists of brushed calf's leather. The special oil sealing of the two coloured paint gives each ankle boot an antique and very individual look.
- To help get them on and off, leather-covered stretch bands have been incorporated on both sides.
- A loop has also been incorporated on the edge of the leg.
- The Sendra Boots 9396 Negro Rojo Western ankle boot has a stitched, simple leather outer sole and a rubberised, high leather heel.
- The 9396 Negro Rojo ankle boot of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height (incl. heel) of approx. 20 cm (may be extended or reduced in height depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm).
- The slightly angled, rubberised Mezcal heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western ankle boots is a one-off!
- Polished leathers (FLORENTIC) require special care products.
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the ankle boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the ankle boot after a short run-in period!