Sendra Boots Biker Boot 8833 Mad Dog Tang Lavado - Brown
Ladies & men's Biker boot with rubber protective sole.
- The leg is made from soft pigskin and the whole foot area with a pleasant suede.
- The long seams on the leg have been topstitched with leather.
- To increase the wearing comfort, the insole at the heel area is again slightly padded.
As upper material, the welted Sendra Boots 8833 Mad Dog Tang Lavado Biker boot has very sturdy, thick calf's leather which is very easy to clean due to greasing. The special washing "Lavado" gives each boot its own look and also the leather, despite its thickness, feels very soft and comfortable to wear.
- The Blues last of the Sendra Boots 8833 is slightly wider cut, making it seem a bit bulkier.
- Visually, the Strong heel (about 4 cm high) has been adjusted to the slightly wider last.
- The Biker boot has a simple leather sole, which is also protected with a rubber sole.
The biker buckle attached to the ankle is not removable. Two slip-on aids fitted at the end of the leg help to get the boot on and off.
- The Sendra Boots 8833 Mad Dog Tang Lavado of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height (incl. heel) of approx. 34 cm (may be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-4 cm).
- The rubberised Strong heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the double sole is approx. 0.8 cm.
- The average calf circumference is approx 37 cm, (may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-3 cm).
- The handmade production method of the Biker boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of biker boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and oiled leathers also require special care products.