Sendra Boots Biker Ankle Boot 8286 Blues Roel40 Loren Mad Dog Tang- Brown!
Classic ladies and men's biker ankle boot made with rubber sole.
- The leg and heel area are made from a soft pigskin and the foot area with a nice textile material.
- There are no exposed seams in the finish of the whole inside.
- The use of a "comfort interlining" and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
- The "Comfort support" is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
As upper material , the welted Sendra Boots 8286 Loren Mad Dog Tang Biker ankle boot features sturdy, thick calf's leather.
The Sprinter leather used is very durable and excellently suited for motorcycling. In addition, the special treatment make the upper material very easy to maintain and easy to repel water.
- To help get them on and off, leather-covered stretch bands and slip-on aids (boot straps) have been incorporated on both sides.
- The biker buckle can not be removed.
- The oil-resistant outer sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The square BLUES lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep width.
- The 8286 Blues Roel40 Loren Mad Dog Tang of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height of approx. 16 cm.
- The rubberised ROEL40 LOREN full leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is approx. 0.8 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the products shown:
The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots Biker ankle boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (MAD DOG) do not require any special care products.
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!