Sendra Boots Biker ankle boot 8286 Blues Strong Mad Dog Tang Lavado - Brown!
Classic ladies and men's biker ankle boot made with wide fit.
The leg and heel area are made from a soft pigskin and the foot area with a nice textile material. There are no exposed seams in the finish of the whole inside. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort. The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
As upper material , the welted Sendra Boots 8286 Mad Dog Tang Lavado Biker ankle boot features sturdy, waxed calf's leather. The leather is washed at the end and greased again. This is what gives each ankle boot its own look. In addition, the special treatment make the upper material very easy to maintain and easy to repel water.
- To help get them on and off, leather-covered stretch bands and slip-on aids (boot straps) have been incorporated on both sides.
- The biker buckle can not be removed.
- The single-layer leather sole with its cover layer is sewn onto the outer frame.
- The BLUES lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a wide fit and very comfortable instep width.
- The 8286 Blues Strong Mad Dog Tang Lavado of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height of approx. 16.5 cm.
- The rubberised STRONG heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the single-layer sole with its rubber protection sole is approx. 0.8 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of biker ankle boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and greased leathers (MAD DOG-Leather) also require special care products.