Sendra Boots Biker Ankle Boot 8286 Blues Strong Pull Oil Negro - Black!
Classic ladies & men biker ankle boots with wide fit.
- The upper and the heel area are made of a very comfortable pigskin and the foot area is finished with a textile material. There are no exposed seams when the entire inner lining is processed. The use of a "comfort intermediate insole" and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort. The "comfort insole" is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility.
- The welted Sendra Boots 8286 Pull Oil Negro biker ankle boot has a very robust, thick cowhide as upper material. The used PULL OIL leather is very durable and excellent for motorcycling. In addition, the upper material is very easy-care and slightly water-repellent due to the special treatment.
- To make it easier to get into and out of the ankle boots, stretch bands covered with leather strips on both sides and two additional tightening aids (bootstraps) have been incorporated.
- The biker buckle is not removable. The single-layer leather sole with its rubber top layer is sewn to the outer frame. The BLUES last of the Sendra Boots ankle boot has a wide fit and a very comfortable instep width.
- The 8286 Blues Strong Pull Oil Negro of the brand Sendra Boots has a length of ca. 16,5 cm.
- The rubberized STRONG heel has a height of ca. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the single layer leather sole with its rubber sole is about 0,8 cm.
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the SENDRA BOOTS, there may be differences in colour or design to the examples shown!
- Each pair of biker boots is unique!
- With the welted production method a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
- Waxed leather types (PULL OIL) also require special care products.