Sendra Boots laced shoe 7650 Cuervo Uriarte Olimpia Antracita Lavado - Grey!
Fashionable ladies and men's Western laced shoes with elaborate decorative seams.
The inner shoe is made from soft pigskin and the heel and foot area with a nice cow-split leather.
There are no exposed seams in the finish of the inner lining. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
The upper material of the welted Sendra Boots 7650 Olimpia Antracita Lavado Western laced shoe consists of waxed and washed calf's leather. The special waxing makes the laced shoe feel very comfortable when worn. The classic flame applications have been omitted, the shoe has instead been embroidered with brown stitching in Tribal design.
- The 3-hole lacing helps get the boot on and off.
- The Sendra Boots 7650 Olimpia Antracita Lavado Western laced shoe has a stitched, simple leather outer sole and a rubberised leather heel.
- The pointed CUERVO-lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a comfortable fit. It also end up a half shoe size bigger.
- The rubberised URIATE heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the single-layer leather sole is 0.5 cm.
- The handmade production method of the Western laced shoes can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western shoes is a one-off!
- Waxed and washed leathers (OLIMPIA) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the laced shoes with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Re-soling should however always be done after a run-in period!