|Uppers:||Real Leather (SPRINTER)|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 3,5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 15 cm|
|Specials:||Welted (GOODYEAR WELT), detachable leather buckle|
Sendra Boots Biker ankle boot 6445,58 Seta Sprinter Tang - Brown!
Elaborately processed Sendra Boots biker ankle boot with double leather sole in brown.
The rustic biker ankle boot features a welted, double leather sole and a tough, straight heel.
The boot has a small leather buckle across the instep and beautiful braided leather on the foot. It has been made from was greased calf's leather that darkens slightly with care with colour-less leather grease, giving it a rustic touch.
The shoe offers a very good fit. Putting it on is slightly harder but there is plenty of room in the foot area.
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of biker ankle boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed leathers (SPRINTER-leather) also require special care products.
- The ankle boots end up a half shoe size bigger.
- When motorcycling, we recommend sticking a protective rubber sole 2 - 4 mm over the leather sole.
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the ankle boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the boots after a short run-in period!