Sendra Boots Chelsea Boot 5595 Street Street Bronx Light Rovere Sald - Brown!
Classic Chelsea Boot for every day.
- The complete interior is finished with a very pleasant pigskin.
- There are no exposed seams when the lining is processed. The use of a comfort interlining and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The Comfort Insert is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot, after a certain break-in period, a great flexibility.
- The upper material of the welted Sendra Boots 5595 Street Street Bronx Light Rovere Sald ankle boot is a robust, heavily waxed cowhide leather. The strong waxing gives each Chelsea boot an individual look and a strong PULL effect.
- To make it easier to get in and out of the boot, two entry flaps and, for Chelsea boots, stitching bands have been incorporated. The straps are not covered with leather.
- The single-layer leather sole has a protective rubber sole with TRACTOR profile.
- The outsole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The round street lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a very comfortable, wide fit and normal instep height.
- The 5595 Street Street Bronx Light Rovere Sald ankle boot of the brand Sendra Boots has a shaft height of ca. 15 cm.
- The rubberized STREET PICASO full leather heel has a height of ca. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the two-layer outsole (leather sole with rubber sole) is ca. 1.0 cm.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations from the goods shown:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of Sendra Boots products, there may be differences in colour and design between the individual articles!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots is unique!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (BRONX) require special care products.
- Frame-sewn (GOODYEAR WORLD) boots always need a certain breaking-in phase!
- The rubber protective soles can be resoled if necessary.