Sendra Boots Mens Western riding boot 5357 Lam Loren Nicotina Sprinter Tang Frisco Teak - Brown!
Classic men's Western riding boot.
Made in SPAIN.
The whole inside has been finished with soft pigskin and cow split leather.
The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
The cushioning leather sole is also replaceable.
The welted 5357 Nicotina Sprinter Tang Frisco Teak is made from sturdy, waxed and oiled calf's leather. The special oiling makes the leather very smooth and easy to clean.
- Two slip-on aids (boot straps) have been incorporated to make them easy to get on.
- The oil-resistant rubber sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The round LAM lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep height.
- The leg is also slightly narrower.
- The Sendra Boots 5357 Lam Loren Nicotina Sprinter Tang Frisco Teak Western riding boot has a leg height of approx. 30 cm.
- The rubberised LOREN full leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is approx. 0.8 cm.
- This has also been stitched to the outer trim.
- The boot has a calf circumference of approx 36 cm, but may be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the goods shown:
The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences between the individual items!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots Western riding boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (SPRINTER & FRISCO) require special care products.
- Welted (Goodyear Welted) boots always require a certain run-in phase!
- The oil-resistant rubber soled can be re-soled if necessary.
Spurs and spur straps are not included!