Sendra Boots Biker Shoe 530 Pete33 Pete Mad Dog Tang Lavado - Brown!
Classic men biker shoe.
- The heel area is finished with a very pleasant pigskin and the foot area with a textile material.
- There are no exposed seams when processing the inner lining. The use of a comfort intermediate insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The Comfort Insert is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot, after a certain break-in period, a great flexibility.
- The welted Sendra Boots 530 Mad Dog Tang Lavado biker shoe has a very robust, thick cowhide as upper material which is very easy to clean due to the greasing.
- The square PETE33 lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a comfortable fit. By the 4-hole lacing the instep height is induviduell adjustable.
- The two-layer leather sole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The rubber rented PETE full leather heel has a height of ca. 4 cm.
- The leather sole of the Sendra Boat 530 Pete33 Pete Mad Dog Tang Lavado has a thickness of about 5 mm.
- 4-hole lacing
- Due to the handcrafted production method of Sendra Boots products, there may be differences in colour or workmanship compared to the specimens shown!
- Each pair of biker shoes is unique!
- With the welted production method a small running-in phase is always to be considered!
- Waxed leather types (MAD DOG) also require special care products.
- The company SENDRA BOOTS advises to sole the boots with daily use, possibly with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
- The soles of the boots should only be applied after the break-in period!