Sendra Boots Men Low Shoes 530 Pete Pete Olimpia 023 Lavado - Brown.
Classic Ladies and Men biker shoe.
- The heel area is finished with a very pleasant pigskin leather and the foot area with a textile material.
- No exposed seams are created when the lining is processed. The use of a comfort intermediate insole and the partially padded insole considerably increases the wearing comfort.
- The comfort insole is located between the insole (insole) and the outsole and gives the boot, after a certain run-in phase, a great flexibility.
- The welted Sendra Boots 530 Olimpia Lavado Biker shoe has a very robust thick leather upper.
- Sendra Boots square PETE33 lasts have a comfortable fit. The 4-hole lacing makes the instep height individually adjustable.
- The two-layer leather sole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The rubberized PETE full leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The leather sole of the Sendra Boots 530 Pete33 Olimpia Lavado has a thickness of approx. 1 cm.
- 4-hole lacing
- Due to the handcrafted manufacturing process of the Sendra Boots products, there may be differences in colour or execution steps compared to the illustrated items!
- Each pair of biker shoes is unique!
- With the frame-sewn (GOODYEAR WELT) manufacturing method, a small running-in phase must always be observed!
- Waxed leather types (EVOLUTION) also require special care products.
The company Sendra Boots advises you to wear bootees with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber if you use them daily.
The soling of the boots is to be done only after a running-in phase!