Sendra Boots Western Ankle Boot 4660 Cuervo West Britnes Flo Marron Evolution Tan - Brown!
Classic men's Western ankle boot with flame applications.
The whole inside has been finished with soft pigskin There are no exposed seams in the finish of the inner lining. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort. The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
- As the upper material for the welted Sendra Boots 4660 Britnes Flo Marron Evolution Tan ankle boot, a sturdy, waxed calf's leather has been used.
- Finally the complete upper leather has been brushed and greased to achieve the very striking look.
- To help get them on and off, leather-covered stretch bands have been incorporated on the leg.
- Two loops have also been incorporated.
- The two-layer leather sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The round CUERVO lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep height.
- The 4660 Cuervo West Britnes Flo Marron Evolution Tan ankle boot of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height of approx. 17 cm.
- The rubberised WEST full leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the two-layer sole is approx. 7 mm.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western ankle boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (Britnes & Evolution) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the ankle boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling after a short run-in period!