Sendra Boots Western ankle boot 4660 Cuervo West Olimpia Antracita Lavado - Grey!
Men's ankle boot with classic flame applications and covered stretch bands.
The whole inner shoe is made from soft pigskin and the foot area with a pleasant suede.
The upper material of the welted Sendra Boots 4660 Antracita Western ankle boot consists of waxed and washed calf's leather. The special washing gives each ankle boot a fashionable used look. The classic flame applications, which run around the ankle boot, are made from the same leather and colour as the upper. To help get them on and off, leather-covered stretch bands have been incorporated on both sides.
Two loops have also been incorporated. The Sendra Boots 4660 Antracita Western ankle boot has a stitched, double leather outer sole and a rubberised, high leather heel.
- The 4660 Antracita ankle boot of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height (incl. heel) of approx. 20 cm (may be extended or reduced in height depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm).
- The rubberised West heel has a height of approx. 3-5cm.
- The handmade production method of the Western ankle boot can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western ankle boots is a one-off!
- Washed and waxed leathers also require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the ankle boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubbe.
Always do the soling after a short run-in period!