Sendra Boots Biker boot 3434 58Seta Sam Mad Dog Tang - Brown!
The inside has been finished with pigskin A cow split leather was used in the heel area to lend more support to the heel.
Classic biker boot of the brand Sendra Boots made of brown greased and brushed nubuk leather and welted, double leather sole with rubber-covered leather heel. Point and leg contain beautifully braided leather straps, and beige applied decorative seams. The inner lining consists of leather. The biker buckle can be removed.
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of biker boots is a one-off!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (MAD DOG-Leather) do not require any special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- When motorcycling, we recommend sticking a protective rubber sole 2 - 4 mm over the leather sole.
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Re-soling should however always be done after a run-in period!