Sendra Boots Unisex Western Boot 3434 58 Seta Sam Snowbut MS Negro - Black!
- The inside has been finished with a soft leather. In the heel area a cow split leather was used to give it a better hold.
- Classic biker boot of the brand Sendra Boots made of brown greased and brushed nubuk leather and welted, double leather sole with rubber-covered leather heel. Lace and Shaft are beautifully braided leathe straps and decorative seams.
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to illustrated boots!
- Each pair of biker boots is a one-off!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (SNOWBUT MS) do not require any special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- When motorcycling, we recommend sticking a protective rubber sole 1 - 2 mm over the leather sole.
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Re-soling should however always be done after a run-in period!