Sendra Boots 3162 Loren Teak Farm & Ranch boot - brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Linning:||Pigskin & Leather Inners|
|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 4.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 29 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 37 cm|
|Specials:||Frame Stitched (Goodyear Welt), Comfort Midsole, Oil Resistant & Stitched Rubber Outsole|
|Colour:||TEAK USADO MARRON|
Sendra Boots Farm & Ranch 3162 84 Roel 40 Loren Frisco Teak Usado Marron Bandalasi - Brown!
Robust ladies and men's Farm & Ranch boot for every day with rubber outer sole.
- The leg is made from soft pigskin and the heel and foot area with nice cow-split leather.
- There are no exposed seams in the finish of the inner lining.
- The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
- The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
- As upper material, the welted Sendra Boots 3162 Frisco Teak Usado Marron Bandalasi boot features very sturdy, waxed and oiled calf's leather.
- The special treatment makes the upper leather very durable and excellently suitable for daily use.
- To achieve the very individual Vintage look, the outer leather has been brushed once again at the end (USADO look).
- Two slip-on aids (boot straps) have been incorporated on the boot to make it easy to get on and off.
- The oil-resistant rubber sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The square 84-lasts of the Sendra Boots boots have a comfortable fit and a normal span.
- Only the leg is cut narrow !
- The 3162 84 Roel40 Loren Frisco Teak Usado Marron Bandalasi of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height of approx. 29 cm.
- The rubberised ROEL84 LOREN-full leather heel has a height of approx. 4.5 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 37 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The thickness of the sewn rubber outer sole is approx. 1 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the boots shown:
The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (FRISCO) require special care products.
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!