Sendra Boots Engineer boot 2944 Carol Loren Evolution Tang - Brown!
Classic ladies and men's Engineer boot with no steel cap with thick rubber outer sole.
The leg was not lined extra. The foot area in turn is finished with cow split leather. There are no exposed seams in the finish of the whole inside lining.
The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
The "Comfort support" is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
As upper material , the welted Sendra Boots 2944 Evolution Tang Biker boot features sturdy, thick calf's leather. The special greasing and brushing gives each boot its very own, distinctive look.
- The leather buckles serve as accessories and can be easily adjusted as needed.
- The biker buckle can not be removed.
- The oil-resistant outer sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The pointed CAROL lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep.
- The Engineer boot 2944 Carol Loren Evolution Tang of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height of approx. 28 cm.
- The rubberised LOREN heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is approx. 1 cm.
- Differences from the boots shown:
The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots Biker boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (EVOLUTION) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELT), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- The oil and acid-resistant rubber sole can also be re-soled if necessary.