Sendra Boots Biker boot 2944 Carol Pete Matebox Negro - Black
The freedom of the road - Biker Boots embody urban-rocking lifestyle!
This Sendra Boots model in the Engineer look features clear and classic cuts. The boot is made of high quality calf's leather and has the typical character of a biker boot.
Look - Classic Engineer boot with no steel toecap
The style of this dominant leather boot is based on the fact that Sendra Boots perfectly combines fashion with function. The Engineer boot can be described overall as a strong biker boot which is not only suitable for driving. It fits perfectly into the current trend among of men and ladies of combining rather strong, sturdy footwear models with various fashion styles.
You can take it easy with these leather boots. The look of the urban boot from Sendra Boots is simply maintained. It features the two typical biker buckles and a welted rubber sole.
The raw, tough charm of the boot is enhanced by the fact that it is comfortable and functional. These boots are just comfortable to wear and extremely durable. With these on your feet, you are literally in the centre of things.
- The boots are made of brown, waxed calf's leather and are ideal for motorcycling, as they come with an oil-resistant rubber sole and are also welted.
- Customers prefer them with a high instep and broader foot, the leg is cut somewhat more.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Engineer boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (MATEBOX) require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!